I'm the pre-event registrar for this event, as well as, the Assistant Race Chair, so maybe I can answer some of the questions/concerns raised above:

Paddock paving: the roads are paved, you park in the grass, so you will probably want to protect your slicks.

There is limited electricity, but no showers, in the 12 hour paddock. There are showers in the green park paddock which is usually closed to competitors when we use the full course. MAYBE we can get them opened.....no promises.

Races 9 thru 13 are the SARRC races, these are the Sunday afternoon races, they will be 30 minutes in length.

Grid positions will be as earned in Saturday qualifying for the Sunday morning races, grid positions for the SARRC races will be as determined by your finishing position on Sunday morning. There is no plan to change this.

Paddock parking: Please, do NOT park parallel to any main infield roads and follow the direction of the paddock marshal's. With over 270 cars pre-entered the paddock will be quite full.

Hotel rooms are difficult to find in Sebring for this weekend as there is also a bicycle event in town that weekend. You might try the areas of Avon Park (north of Sebring) or Lake Placid (south of Sebring) on Hwy 27.

Friday test day is run by the track. I do not believe they offer a half day session but you can call them at the number listed on the event schedule to find out.

In Central Florida Region, at our regional events, we always have more than one, usually three, races in the weekend. For one entry fee.

I haven't been north of Florida to a race in quite awhile, so I can't compare to how the northern regions do things. Perhaps some of the other drivers can....( be kind please). But, we are usually well staffed, have a great social Saurday night, and try to put on no hassle events.