Well, not me.
The more I look at this race, the more I think "Wow, thats going to be a throwdown." I have no idea where I'll finish, but I'm damned glad I'll be in it.

Here are some of your choices...

-Rebstock (CRX)- Won this little shindig 4 times, and is the defending champ.
-Silegren (CRX)- Won it 2 times (I think) and has a new car that already looks damned good.
-Perry (CRX)- Won it once (I think) and currently holds the RA track record. 2nd last year.
-Jordan (CRX)- Finished a strong 4th last year.
-Reynolds (Scirocco)- Led most of last years race before his car broke. Beat Ketchie, Perry, Silegren and Giles last month at Road Atlanta.
-Ketchie (Scirocco)- The infamous 1.7 car that just got moved down from B. Its fast and well driven. Finished 3rd last month at RA with the fastest race lap.
-Fruth (Civic)- Sat on the pole a couple of years ago but broke. Pole time was under the current track record. Just set the Mid Ohio record last month.
-Giles (Civic)- Finished 3rd last year. Finished 2nd behind Reynolds in the RA showdown last month.
-Douglass (Scirocco)- Another very strong VW. Not positive he'll be there, but he ran very strong in 2003 before developing brake problems..

I'm sure I'm leaving someone out, and there's a host of others with a legitimate chance to stir things up. Maybe even some "shoes" that we haven't heard about will be there.
I look at that list and all I can do is contain my excitement and have another bowl of Wheaties.

If I had to put money on someone... Silegren.
That new car looked great right out of the box and will be more developed by the ARRC. And Vesa is just the "iceman" type of driver that can stand up to the pressure of a race like this and not make any mistakes.

Thats my bet, and I hope I'm completely wrong