Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Be There?

I know it will be sometime before an entry list is posted, but I just wanted to get a feeling for the numbers this year!

CENDIV:
    ITA - Joe Moser, Robert Moser, Dave Beyersdorf, Kevin Ruck, Chris Efremidis (maybe?), Colin Botha... others??

I'm hoping for a large ITA field! I know Alex Muresan and A. Serra are supposed to be running well again this year, Stretch sold his car... Who is the one to beat? Is Serra really faster this year with the new car? Looks like the old C-Rex is going to have plenty of challenges to reclaim the ARRC win!

- Joe Moser
    ITA Honda CRX - CENDIV
    --------------------------------------------------
    Joe Moser
    #63 ITA Honda CRX
    Great Lakes Division
    www.MoserRacing.com

I will be there but I dont know how much $$$ I can throw at my car before the race to see if I will be competitive...although it does run better with the new Quaife just installed...need the 4:79 and Hondata ECU before RA...never know...my motor is still OE and unmolested from the factory with a cheapie Chikara header and cheap intake.
    Evan Darling
    ITR BMW 325is build started...
    SM (underfunded development program)
    SEDIV ITA Champion 2005
    sometimes racing or crewing Koni Sports Car Challenge

Joe, you running the new car or the same yellow one you ran last year? That one was fast enough.

We'll be there and I'm running the sprint and enduro. I'm really looking forward to it. The car is faster than it's ever been and I think we got all the bugs out of it. Also last I heard from Serra, he'll be there with his 3rd gen integra. See you guys there!
    Alex Muresan
    #84 ITA

I'll be there trying not to look bad in S.

[quote]
    Joe, you running the new car or the same yellow one you ran last year? That one was fast enough.

How's your season going Alex?

Not sure about which car I'll be in this year... the new car still isn't completed. It should be finished with some time to run something before the ARRC. It's up to my dad on which car I'll be driving

I've only been able to race 1 time (Mid-Ohio, July 31st) since the ARRC last year, and I doubt I'll get another one in before then, it's tough to get from Arizona to Detroit to run a race! My dad has been doing non-stop chassis tuning and really has the thing running well, so it's looking like I may be in the Yellow car...

I'm just looking forward to some competitive racing and actual seat-time (I'm getting sick of watching race tapes over and over again, I'd rather be driving!).
    --------------------------------------------------
    Joe Moser
    #63 ITA Honda CRX
    Great Lakes Division
    www.MoserRacing.com

Hope to be there myself, but don't expect too much as it would be my first outing to Road Atlanta... car's ready to go, just need to line up the (financial) resources...
    Vaughan Scott
    Detroit Region #280052
    '79 924 #77 ITB
    #65 Hidari Firefly P2
    www.vaughanscott.com

Originally posted by Joe Moser@Aug 20 2005, 11:28 PM
    I've only been able to race 1 time (Mid-Ohio, July 31st) since the ARRC last year
    [snapback]58726[/snapback]
    Yea, were you promptly beat the ever loving crap out of a track record by over a second! I got my Integra working a little better the following weekend and got down to a 1:44.5 at Mid Ohio, my fastest ever. It's quick but I'm still not happy with it. Unfortunately I now need to take away from working on handleing improvements to take time for a new engine build (I don't know if you heard my engine blew or not). I'm going to try and get two more race weekends in before the ARRC and hopefully get this car moving.

I hope Colin comes down since he's got that car hustleing - he hit a 1:44.0 the weekend after you came up, btw. The scary thing is though, I pull Colin's car pretty good. If he ever had an engine in his car like Bob & Joey's, hold onto your socks!

The last I heard, Scott Fruth is planning on coming down from CenDiv in his ITC Civic too. To say he's got that thing hooked up is an understatement.
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

I plan on bringing down one of the Audi's and my brother we are not sure yet... it looks like he might have to work and wont be able to get the time off... although he is debating telling his boss that not giving him the time off would be a deal breaker.... We are trying to convince my dad to take down his car if he doesn't go, but I think he will need some peer presure, so feel free to yell at him at the track and tell him to race against his son . Now obviosly if he doesn't go the second car will be available for someone else who wants a chance at winning ITB :-P

Raymond "We havn't been around this year, but the cars have been testing and further developed so they are faster " Blethen
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Originally posted by 924Guy@Aug 21 2005, 09:47 AM
    Hope to be there myself, but don't expect too much as it would be my first outing to Road Atlanta...
    [snapback]58732[/snapback]
    You'd better be there, you sandbagger you.
    Gregg Baker, P.E.
    Isaac, LLC
    http://www.isaacdirect.com

I'm trying. I'd like to say that I'll be there, but with just blowing a whole into the bellhousing of my trans, I need to fix that and insure reliability before I head out...
    "Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win.” - Bobby Knight

Bill
    Planet 6 Racing

Unless there's a direct conflict with the VIR 13 Hours, I've put the ARRC on my 2006 calendar. I'll do a few RA regionals during the year to figure out where the hell to go. It may or may not be with the current car.

K

Originally posted by Knestis@Aug 21 2005, 09:23 PM
    It may or may not be with the current car.
    The ARRC is the week immediately subsequent to the VIR 13-hour. And, if you don't do it in your current car, then maybe I'll rent that worn-out bastard from you for the ARRC...

Originally posted by Joe Moser@Aug 21 2005, 04:28 AM
    How's your season going Alex?
    The season is going well. The car has good speed and we're waiting to see what it can do come Nov. I hear you, must be tough watching those tapes.. you should get a wheel and a ps2 and try out GT4 or something.

GregAmy, you are not running the Nissan?
    Alex Muresan
    #84 ITA

Originally posted by R2 Racing@Aug 21 2005, 02:07 PM
    The last I heard, Scott Fruth is planning on coming down from CenDiv in his ITC Civic too. To say he's got that thing hooked up is an understatement.
    [snapback]58735[/snapback]
    Yeah, I'm having a bowl of wheaties daily.
    [email protected]
    #22 ITB Civic DX

Originally posted by Hracer@Aug 21 2005, 11:24 PM
    GregAmy, you are not running the Nissan?
    Negative, it's been a really crappy - basically non-existent - year: http://www.kakashiracing.com/2005.html

I'll be there running the Enduro, but unless a bag of money falls out of the sky I will not be running the sprint this year. Probably wouldn't even be doing the enduro if I didn't want to follow through with a promise made earlier in the year...

You guys have fun, I will be drinking beer and cheering!

Bowie
    ITA Miata
    Bowie Gray
    ITA Miata

Oh no. Sorry to hear about the misfortunate Greg. Hope you get it running again soon.

Bowie, I was looking forward to seeing how fast you'd be in the miata in Nov. Judging by how fast you ran earlier this year, you'd definitely have been quicker than last year's ARRC.
    Alex Muresan
    #84 ITA

Originally posted by RacerBowie@Aug 22 2005, 08:04 AM
    I'll be there running the Enduro, but unless a bag of money falls out of the sky I will not be running the sprint this year. Probably wouldn't even be doing the enduro if I didn't want to follow through with a promise made earlier in the year...

You guys have fun, I will be drinking beer and cheering!

Bowie
    ITA Miata
    [snapback]58773[/snapback]

We'll be running the Miata in the enduro, so hopefully some of that speed will show up....
    Bowie Gray
    ITA Miata

It sounds like those of you who can't actually race should come anyway and hang around the Isaac Mobile Command Center RV.

Hey, someone's got to light the grill and keep the beer iced, right?
    Gregg Baker, P.E.
    Isaac, LLC
    http://www.isaacdirect.com

Originally posted by gsbaker@Aug 22 2005, 10:30 AM

Hey, someone's got to light the grill and watch Bowie drink the beer , right?
    [snapback]58787[/snapback]

Fixed that one.
    Bowie Gray
    ITA Miata