Thread: October fastrack is out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jake,
    I was just trying to point out that they all want to know what the committee talks about, but just knowing wouldn't be enough, so they would want details. And then they would want transcripts to know who said what about each discussion. Just like some have advocated for the CRB and BoD.

Knowing how long some of these calls last, can you just imagine?
    Lesley Albin
    Over The Limit Racing
    Blazen Golden Retrievers

Originally posted by OTLimit@Sep 1 2005, 08:11 PM
    I was just trying to point out that they all want to know what the committee talks about, but just knowing wouldn't be enough, so they would want details. And then they would want transcripts to know who said what about each discussion. Just like some have advocated for the CRB and BoD.
    I, for one, am not asking for that. I am on/ have been on two committees myself (Time Trials Admin and B/D Production- please don't kill me), so I can very much appreciate the concept of the marathon conf. call. Being in charge of the Time Trials Admin Committee, I have made our minutes available and asked for them to be published, but so far they have not been. If this is the case with ITAC, it may not be by their choice.

I just personally think that any interested member should be able to see what was discussed when, and what "decisions" were made. I'm not trying to do it to point a finger, but I'd like a little idea of how things unfold and over what time frame.
    Matt Green

ITAC Member- 2012-??
    Tire Shaver at TreadZone- www.treadzone.com
    #96 Dodge Shelby Charger ITB- Mine, mine, all mine!
    I was around when they actually improved Improved Touring! (and now I'm trying not to mess it up!)