Good point Marcus!!! I went and checked to see if any ran under the SM or ITA record and a few did but not by much.
Since we wanted to run laps in the 2:07 - 2:10 range it would make sense that they were right there with us.
The ITA track record is 2:08.107 and SM is 2:09.143

The fastest laps in the E0 group was closer than I expected. Though we ran a 2:04.8 (slowest fast lap of group) we tried to stay in the upper range noted above.
We ran the whole race on 8 tires and no brake pad changes. The car only used one quart of oil for the whole race. We did not even bother to check it after the first initial check at six hourssince it had not used any at that point.

The car went on the rack today just to see if anything was going wrong.
Here is the list of problems we found today.
1. Broken engine mount. This allowed the engine to drop and rest on the steering rack. The result was that the engine was occasionally hitting the track grinding the oil pan down on the drivers side. Fortunately it did not wear through. Got lucky on that one!!!!
2. Front sway bar lost attatchment bolt. The car would turn well right but not left. This happened at about hour 20.
3. Rear caliper bolt fell out and brakes got soft but kept working. The pads stayed in place but just lost that good feel.
4. Rear diff oil was very black and goopy, but seemed to not have any effect on track. I'm sure it needs a rebuild now.
5. At hour 24.5 the engine developed a high RPM miss and the tach quit. It seemed to run fine below 5000. Not sure what that problem is yet. But my suspicion is that the cap,rotor and plug wires that were on this used engine when we bought it may be wore out. Yep thats right we never changed them after we bought this engine. Somehow it never made it onto the master list. DUH!!!!

I can't wait until next year.