Thread: NOKIA Phones

Can someone pull all the adds from the Classifieds. I know it's a classified add, but all of the Nokia adds out weigh actual racing adds, and since this has to do with racing it would be greatly appreciated.

Now if this is a legit person selling legit stuff, so be it, but it almost has a smell of a phisher since it's in Wanted, Cars, and any other group possible.

Thanks
    Spanky | #73 ITA 1990 Honda Civic WDCR SOLD | #73 ITA 1995 Honda Civic WDCR in progress |
    ** Sponsored by J&L Automotive (703) 327-5239 | Engineered Services, Inc. http://www.EngineeredServices.com **

Isaac Rules | Build Pictures

It appears that the webmaster is on vacation, so I don't think these will get pulled until he gets back.

And, I agree that it is a phisher. Especially since they didn't start popping up until this new board was setup...
    "Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win.” - Bobby Knight

Bill
    Planet 6 Racing

Thumbs down

Originally posted by planet6racing@Aug 16 2005, 04:55 PM
    It appears that the webmaster is on vacation, so I don't think these will get pulled until he gets back.

And, I agree that it is a phisher. Especially since they didn't start popping up until this new board was setup...
    [snapback]58509[/snapback]

It's a "Nigerian scam", so please don't anybody be foolish and order anything from them. We're switching off the old classifieds now.
    <div align="center">http://www.improvedtouring.com/images/IT_Sig.jpg
    Webmaster </div>