I've been racing a GenII for about a year now and have finally gotten "reasonably" competitive with the handling of the car. Few fellow competitors will dust me in a corner (if I have, can afford, new tires).
What happens is the fast guys (Stubbs, BMW, Williams, 240Z, other Speedsource7's) will pull 5 to many lengths on the straights at RA, CMP or Roebling.

I do not believe I have an internal "problem" with seals etc, no smoke, hard starting or oil usage. Clearly, the issues are exhaust and fuel/timing management.

Since we're unable to piggy back computer controls I'm interested in what others have done to control fuel and ignition.

I realize I'm asking for what many may consider "secrets". Then, don't respond. This is a hobby for me not a business so I look at it as such.

I have the attitude that I would help anyone who asked me for any of the little knowledge I possess in regard to my hobby.

With that said anyone willing to offer ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Remember, if we don't stick together pretty soon ITS will be all BMW's and Honda's winning and we'll never get a tire certificate!

Travers
ITS 19