If anyone has the results, would you mind posting them? I was pretty disgusted with myself after starting 8th (not too bad) and passing a few guys on the first 2 laps (getting better), and then spinning into the dirt on the outside of the front straight after coming down the "Downhill" (pretty stupid!) on the third lap. I did not stick around long enough to see what kind of times were run, nor the final positions. I may have been lucky enough to break the top 15?? Bad. Bad.

But, the good news is that I had a blast racing Phil Cardoza (sp?) in the newly ITB'd white Honda (ex-ITA) for about 10 laps. A lot of fun in the back of the pack. Plus, VERY cool to be able to have our own run group. Gotta recruit lots of ITB drivers so that can happen again.

So, I have been looking at the mylaps.com site but nothing is up yet, and if I remember correctly, NNJR had a problem getting them to that website last race?

Anyway, looking forward to NHIS and "re-setting" my car BACK to the suspension tuning that I so brilliantly decided to change for this race. If I only had a brain.............

later,

Tim M