Thread: Caul hauling from Las vegas to Washington, DC

Default Caul hauling from Las vegas to Washington, DC

Let me introduce myself. I’m Tim Meyer an active SCCA member in Road Racing, Performance Rally, and motorsports in general. I'm going into semi-retirement and moving from Annapolis, Maryland to Las Vegas.

Anyway, I’m transporting my fleet of vehicles from Annapolis, MD to Las Vegas. Late July / early August, I’ll be running from the west coast back to Annapolis empty with a wedge trailer (open) that could haul up to 4 cars. If you or anyone you know wants to haul a car, clean shell, or great older vehicle back to the east coast (Washington, DC area), please pass along my contact information.

Regards……………………Tim Meyer – ToeJaM Racing
    Tim Meyer
    [email protected]
    Cell (410) 703-1167
    Cell (408) 914-0803
    Home (410) 703-1167

Coming to Vegas in late July/early August? Couldn't you find somewhere a little cooler...like the surface of the sun!!

If you bumped your schedule up a couple of weeks you might find some west coast vintage racers who would love to have a car brought out to the Brian Redman International at Elkhart Lake July 14-17th...just a thought

[quote]Originally posted by Daryl DeArman:
    [B]Coming to Vegas in late July/early August? Couldn't you find somewhere a little cooler...like the surface of the sun!!
    Never claimed that I was the smartest guy around... Wait... That's the line I use to justify my racing....<grin>

Daryl, thanks for the idea.

Regards...................Tim