Could be the tires, good point.

As for the whip, well, "my dad" has been a Ford engineer for 32 years and will retire next year. A good fellow, and, in his words "I'll take the heat for it, don't worry, we're retiring to Mexico Summer of 2005". His wife is from there and I think they're looking to a happy retirement. His words, not mine, and also on another forum if Ford wants to read. Good man and I owe him a lot, so, I'm trying to help him sell his GT40 through my site, www.gt40s.com, of which he is a member. Again, his words but unless you or the couple of other Ford related folks that might read here takes this to task I think he is just fine and I'll certainly repay the favor in kind. Point taken though and I hope these posts will not cause trouble.

Besides, this damn thing is so much fun that I'd gladly pay the difference. Frankly, I'm amazed with what SVT has done and that it has so much potential untapped. Guys that insist on 4wd are really missing out on a truck that not only can get the job done but is a hoot to drive everyday.

"Yeah, but it's a Ford". Well, yeah, but Chevy has always been sucking hind teat.

------------------
Ron
http://www.gt40s.com
Lotus Turbo Esprit
BMW E36 M3
RF GT40 Replica
Jensen-Healey: IT prep progressing!

[This message has been edited by rlearp (edited October 07, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by rlearp (edited October 07, 2004).]