Thread: Rolex 24 Hr 2003

Default Rolex 24 Hr 2003

I am looking for a expierenced driver with funds for the Rolex 24 hr. at Daytona. We will compete in the GTS class in a Porsche 993 Twin Turbo complete with a professional crew, Sparco team uniform, motorhome and more. We can provide for your sponsor/s hospitality from 10 to 100 people. We have a chef that will prepare made to order meals throughout the week.

Other races are also available for the 2003 Grand-Am series. Discounts given for multiple races.

More information can be obtained by calling or e-mail.

315.476.0747 9am-4pm est
    or e-mail [email protected]

Originally posted by DAVID KICAK:
    I am looking for a expierenced driver with funds for the Rolex 24 hr. at Daytona. We will compete in the GTS class in a Porsche 993 Twin Turbo complete with a professional crew, Sparco team uniform, motorhome and more. We can provide for your sponsor/s hospitality from 10 to 100 people. We have a chef that will prepare made to order meals throughout the week.

Other races are also available for the 2003 Grand-Am series. Discounts given for multiple races.

More information can be obtained by calling or e-mail.

315.476.0747 9am-4pm est
    or e-mail [email protected]
    This is a class-act folks- with no expenses spared. I can attest to it personally.

Just wish I had the $$$.... :^(

~ER.