Thread: Trolling for crew for the Gingerman 10 Hour...

Default Trolling for crew for the Gingerman 10 Hour...

Well, we're going to show at the Gingerman 10 Hour, as the squawking and struttin and yapping has gotten louder since spring.

One of our two usual Crew Chiefs has chosen that weekend to get married (WHAT WAS HE THINKING ?), and that wedding will drag a few more of our usual crew guys/track buddies off. John and I are going to forego the opportunity to do the 'Chicken Dance' at the reception and are, instead, going to Gingerman. Ain't we bastards ?

As a result, we could use some crew help. Wanna learn the real secrets of endurance racing from a team with a proven record of success ? Wanna crew on a team where the car NEVER breaks and all you gotta do is dump gas in and screw on tires every 90 minutes ? Wanna get fed and entertained for the weekend with a team without hotheads, screamers or jerks ?

Email if you are interested...

[email protected]

3J's/Wild Child Racing
    SSC Nissan 200SX
    Class winner - 1999, 2000, 2001 & 2002 12 Hour at Summit Point
    Class winner - 2000 & 2001 24 Hour at Moroso

Oh...and by the way....Neons suck.

Originally posted by JohnRW:
    Well, we're going to show at the Gingerman 10 Hour, as the squawking and struttin and yapping has gotten louder since spring.

One of our two usual Crew Chiefs has chosen that weekend to get married (WHAT WAS HE THINKING ?), and that wedding will drag a few more of our usual crew guys/track buddies off. John and I are going to forego the opportunity to do the 'Chicken Dance' at the reception and are, instead, going to Gingerman. Ain't we bastards ?

As a result, we could use some crew help. Wanna learn the real secrets of endurance racing from a team with a proven record of success ? Wanna crew on a team where the car NEVER breaks and all you gotta do is dump gas in and screw on tires every 90 minutes ? Wanna get fed and entertained for the weekend with a team without hotheads, screamers or jerks ?

Email if you are interested...

[email protected]

3J's/Wild Child Racing
    SSC Nissan 200SX
    Class winner - 1999, 2000, 2001 & 2002 12 Hour at Summit Point
    Class winner - 2000 & 2001 24 Hour at Moroso

Oh...and by the way....Neons suck.
    Now thats marketing! ;^)

Get the hell off the internet and go fix that Neon, Edwin. We're gonna be pissed if we go all the freakin way to Gingerman and you're not there.

Get the hell off the internet and go fix that Neon, Edwin. We're gonna be pissed if we go all the freakin way to Gingerman and you're not there.
    I haven't let you down yet! I wouldn't miss the opportunity to drink your beer and watch you whip the crew people with all that tire changing, brake changing, and the like....

Me- I prefer to keep it simple.... ;^)

Edwin -

You forgot to mention that other strain we put our crew through, that yours never has to do...that laborious climb to the top spot on the podium at the end of each race. Wow...the things we ask people to do !

Edwin -

You forgot to mention that other strain we put our crew through, that yours never has to do...that laborious climb to the top spot on the podium at the end of each race. Wow...the things we ask people to do !
    That's what I like about you John....

Humility is your best trait!

~E.