Thread: Parts needed

Default Parts needed

What kind of shocks are you pinto guys running and where can I find them? I found a set of Doetch 3 way adjustables from Day Motorsports for about $40 ea......also looking for a set of Panasports and where can I get a good fiberglass front spoiler??
    Thanks for all your help guys....GREAT SITE!!

Pyburn, We are running Koni spc "D" s but I know these are do for a rebuild. Also looking for lite race wheels and a lite spoilers 80 lbs overweight!!! Glenn

Lobster:

We found Oval Track style wheels, spun steel, very light weight for very little money. After conversation with wheel retailers, they convinced me that the chrome option was a tad lighter.

They were 13X6, with ofset choices. We used them on a Fox, but then sold them to a Pinto guy.

Buy them thru almost any wheel outlet, Summit included.

Good racing.

Bill

Dick Elliott Guest

Glenn!
    Go with Circle Wheels. They are the only one I know of that uses 1/2" dia holes. The rest like Diamond use 5/8" dia holes, and 1" lug nuts. Their 13x6 only weighs 12 lbs or so. Spoiler out of sheet plastic is about as lite as you'll get and strong. I run PRO shocks. Cheap and long lasting. DICK

Originally posted by lobster:
    Pyburn, We are running Koni spc "D" s but I know these are do for a rebuild. Also looking for lite race wheels and a lite spoilers 80 lbs overweight!!! Glenn

We adapted a front spoiler from a late model mustang, works well.

Barry