Glenn, I've owned the car about 6 years, raced it for 3 complete seasons. I've never really sorted the car out, hoping to further develop the car. This is the year and I might move on whether I succeed or not. I'm committed to do my best regardless.

In regards to the topic of this thread, I've really stocked up on wheels and race rubber this year. If you are interested, I have lots of new 206/60-13 BFG R1s, Toyo RA1s, Kumho VictoRacers with only 3 heat cycles which I would be interested in selling. (Practice, Qual, Race)

The Kumhos are mounted on period correct 13x6 alloys which are now painted yellow.

The Toyos are full tread and mounted on some really good looking more modern style 13x6 aluminum color alloys.

I have some 13x6 BBS style wheels with two having BFG R1s and 2 Toyo RA1s.

I also have another set of full tread Toyos, 4 or more new R1s etc.

I have years of race rubber and I'd love to see another Ford racer be able to use it. In regards to traction, I think the R1s are slightly faster than Toyos, and I'm not sure about the Kumhos. I used the Kumhos one weekend with SCCA last year and I won that race and earned $150 Kumho bucks which I have never redeemed. Speaking of Kumho bucks, I had such a bad experience trying to talk to Kumho about how to get my winnings that I decided to boycott their tires. I probably over reacted, but ......

#37 ITB Capri. More wheels and tires than I can use.