Thread: ARRC parties...

Default ARRC parties...

So I got back from the Runoffs in Ohio... and boy I have never seen such a great nightlife at SCCA events... The SCCA people at the runoffs really know how put on a great event all around.

I must admit though that most of the races I have sceen at the ARRC are much better then almoast all of the races at the Runoffs in Ohio... SCCA needs to think about marketing regional classes more since that is where everyone starts and that seems to me where the better racing is.

Anyway, I can't wait for this years ARRC, and this IT.com tent/RV better have some good nightlife activities!!!

Raymond "wheres the party?" Blethen

The Ohio Valley Regions turn one and a half party was pretty friggin good Friday night. I got owned by free cigars and Molson Cnadian big time. If you saw the 24'ish guy who couldn't stand up anymore and had to be dragged back to his RV around 12:30 - yea, that was me. We started at 9:30am though!

Really just the SSC, SSB, T2, & EP races were anything close to an ARRC race. Of all the races I watch in a given year, for the last 3 years, the ARRC has had the best I've seen.

Kevin - an OVR member who hopes to have his car at the ARRC come November.

I thought the T1 race and AS were high in the ratings... T1 how many corvets? Best racing for the $$$ I think. And the AS race certainly wasn't much of a battle past the half way mark for first but the rest of the field had some good battles. I was most impressed with the sight of 43 V8's rumbling down the track...

Raymond