Thread: Best of luck the ARRC '04 competitors

Default Best of luck the ARRC '04 competitors

Best of luck for all the ARRC '04 competitors. Have fun, be safe, go fast!

And for the official ARRC site, head on over here:
    http://www.arrc-online.com

------------------
    Webmaster - www.ImprovedTouring.com

The American Road Race of Champions is 10 years old in 2004. Hard to believe time has gone by this quickly. It has been time enough to see some familiar names go on to other types of racing with the highest profile being World Challenge. I recall Kleinubing and Cunningham, and Endicott giving everyone fits as far back as the mid-90s along with more recent competitors like the Bimmerworld guys of James Clay and Seth Thomas, Bob Stretch, Randy Pobst, Bob Woodhouse, Chip Herr and I am sure I have missed others. And over the years the racers who elect to remain on the regional level continue to put on a show as well demonstrating superb skills...2003 ITA race comes to mind.

The Atlanta Region SCCA looks forward to new and returning competitors to join us at Road Atlanta the weekend of November 5-7, 2004.

Our contingency sponsors continue to support the event by offering up their time and product to the racers and their participation helps make the ARRC a great event.

The ARRC website will be updated as information becomes available. I know some of you are already chomping at the bit to make the trek (hello Northeast racers and those guys from Nova Scotia) and we'll get the info up as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Bob Pinkowski
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    ITS Honda Prelude (no longer for sale, I think)

[This message has been edited by bobpink (edited August 19, 2004).]

Bob-

The contingencies were great last year... anyway you can put the contingencies that are up for grabs on the website in advance of the race? Less to read over at the event... Last year we scrambled to get everything done Saturday morning (granted we didn't have much crew and lots of mechanical issues prior to the race).

raymond "Looking forward to this great event" Blethen

raymond,

Have meant to add the contingencies to the website and got started on it, but never finished it up. I will make this a priority as it would be helpful if everyone knew how good the contingency sponsors were being to them.

Now if we can just get the racers to follow up and collect their contingency awards after the ARRC :-)

------------------
    Bob Pinkowski
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    ITS Honda Prelude (no longer for sale, I think)