Found this thread a month late, but it's a good one.

Regarding the 240SX in ITS, there is one in the sediv that has been running for some time. But unfortunately, it looks like it still needs a little more speed to run with the top two or three S cars. As for ITA, Bob has certainly shown what it can do when it's setup right and driven very well. I've seen that car get torn down several times and always found to be legal. I've also followed that car around on a few occasions and can certainly say that most of its speed definitely comes from braking and especially how much speed he's carrying in the corners. At last year's ARRC after getting a good draft he passed me (driving an Integra) at the end of the backstraight and into the braking zone. In the same race I also swapped positions back and forth with a yellow CRX that one time passed me on the backstraight before the corner station in T9. This was considerably earlier than the 240 and shows just how much the small CRX benefits from drafting a bigger car. It’s also the same way the winning Integra drafted by Bob's 240 in the race to take the lead. Bob's 240SX is certainly has a good motor, but from my point of view at least it was not the fastest car down the straights last year.

David, I haven't seen you since the weekend in Feb. Hope everything is OK and hope to see you out there again soon. It's a shame not to be running that car. Bob, any future plans for another IT car, or you're done for a while?

------------------
Alex
#84 ITA