Thread: need s14 rear diff

Default need s14 rear diff

Im looking for a NON lsd rear diff (r200) for a 1995 S14 240sx. I live in the Atlanta area so the southeast would be a good start. Also a spare 5sp gearboxs for cheap would be great too... Thanks alot..Chris

What ratio? I have a locked 3.70 R200 for sale

DC

Im looking for a factory 4.08 non lsd out of a 95-98 240sx. I have a 4.36 gear and nismo locker assy to replace. Thanks for the reply.

Originally posted by ITZ34:
    What ratio? I have a locked 3.70 R200 for sale

DC

Chris, I believe that a s13 case is the same, but you will need that s14 diff cover. Z-Car atlanta propably has both. I haven't seen any s14s at the u-pull it place.

By the by, I keep getting emails with no text from you. Call me on my cell if you need to talk to me.

------------------
    Tristan Smith
    Buffalo's Southwest Cafe
    ITA Nissan 240sx #56

Chris,
    If the S13 diff's are the same, Tom Degregorio has one. I'm not sure if he want to part with it. I had it as a spare and included it with the car he bought. I doubt he will ever need it. He has an open one, and a welded one, plus the 4.36 comp ltd slip that is in the car.
    Jim

I dont think they are the same, I tried to borrow one from Ken Mersereu and it was notably different. The front mounting holes are cast in a different location and are a different diameter than the S14. The internals are the same though. Thanks for all of the replies and ideas.

Tristan, I havent e-mailed you recently so I'm not sure whats going on there. How was Virginia?

I am in the Indy region and have a spare five speed trans out of a 96, I also have some other parts from a S13 if you can use them. I can work with you on price and depending on how soon you need it, I may be in Atlanta in a few months. I need to make some room in my garage since I am planning on racing an 85 supra instead of the 240.

Russell

Great, e-mail me at [email protected] please. Chris