Okay, finally found someone to make a oil pan for a reasonable amount. The price is dependant on the number needed, but should be in the $400-$500 range. These are TIG welded aluminum with billet aluminum rails with about a quart extra capacity and all the baffles and windage trays you could ever want. He could also put a bung in for oil temp. if you want it.
Please let me know if you're interested.

Now my sob story prompting me to look for better oiling solutions:

Even after adding a nice big oil cooler with good oil line routing, a 3 quart accusump and having the oil to the top of the fill line on the dipstick, I blew my first ultra-expensive "super duper" ITS motor after only two testing weekends. #4 rod snapped and made holes on both sides of the block. It didn't appear to be an oil related failure since the rod still spun freely on the crank and there was no sign of seizure, but almost all of the crank bearings did show signs of extreme wear...especially #1. The failure happened in the middle/exit of turn 1 at Sebring at 6000rpms in 4th gear, so it may have been somewhat oil related since you're pulling high G loads for a pretty long time there...who knows.
Make sure those KA's have good oiling everyone!

[This message has been edited by TBreu007 (edited March 17, 2004).]