Hi.

I have a few questions for whoever might answer them:

1. Is it possible to make keep a racer street legal? I happen to be dirt poor, and this seems like the only option I have.

2. If I keep my car street legal, will I be hampered in any way while racing? Or worse, while driving daily?

3. Are aftermarket exhaust headers legal in the SCCA? Cause I've found a deal on a set, and would like to know before hand if I'm even allowed.

4. What's a good diamater for sway bars? And should both fore and rear go on? Or should either be put on? I don't know if they would mesh well with the Tokico suspension.

5. Can someone give me a good run down on low-cost parts to build on the Datsun? I've written down stats on just about every Z item under the sun, and I've come up with the following:

Tokico Illumina shocks and struts. - these seem to be ahead of the game compared to other suspension sets for the Z. (again, tell me if i'm misinformed.)

Pacesetter Cat-back exhaust system. - This is another item I assume is legal to put on, but am not sure about.

I read from one of the other posts that a 3:20 ratio on the rear differential would be a prime, inexpensive goal to set for a 240Z. Would it work well with the 280Z as well?

Something else, I know that there are to be no passengers riding with you at any races whatsoever. But does this mean you can't have a passenger seat?

Thanks in advance, all. And please forgive my newbishness.

------------------
M1chael