Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: getting fat

<font face=\"Verdana, Arial\" size=\"2\">Why isn't this the forum to get into this discussion?</font>
    Because it's really a general rule discussion that affects everyone, not just BMWs. To put it here would make it appear to be E36-bashing, and Lord knows these guys are already overly-sensitive to that right now...

Jeff hill was driving Kent Thompsons car at the ARRC which is the same car that beat Kip at Roebling. I dont think that either car is leaving anything on the table
    Originally posted by GKR_17:
    I stand corrected, Jeff Hill qualified for the enduro at a 1:41.558, which beat Nick's best qualifying time for the sprint (1:41.827). But, Nick was able to cut that to the 1:41.458 on the 4th lap of the sprint.

Grafton

Originally posted by GregAmy:
    Because it's really a general rule discussion that affects everyone, not just BMWs. To put it here would make it appear to be E36-bashing, and Lord knows these guys are already overly-sensitive to that right now...

LOL! MY ITS car is a E36 and what the hell is to be overly sensitive about? Aren't we calling a spade a spade?

dj,
    the ecu rule issue has been beaten to death in multiple threads since it was instituted a couple years ago. i agree, it sucks, but it is there for now. you are new and haven't lived through all the seemingly endless "discussions" that occurred. pardon the rest of us if we just don't want to go down that road yet again.

marshall
    its e36

Originally posted by mlytle:
    dj,
    the ecu rule issue has been beaten to death in multiple threads since it was instituted a couple years ago. i agree, it sucks, but it is there for now. you are new and haven't lived through all the seemingly endless "discussions" that occurred. pardon the rest of us if we just don't want to go down that road yet again.

marshall
    its e36
    Thanks Marshall,
    Just answer a yes or no question. Has anyone tried to get the rule changed?
    I'll not post any more on this subject.
    Dan

dj,

Aw, this is nothing. Why don't you suggest they put the New Beetle in ITC.

Stand back; it will run ten pages.

G

Originally posted by kthomas:
    Absolutely the most amazing drive I ever saw.

I'm kind of partial to Chet's win at VIR with the front end dragging on the pavement after t-boning an out of control RX7. That is the ONLY race that I didn't mind breaking my car because I got to watch a fantastic battle.

------------------
    Wayne Burstein
    WDC Region, ITS #10, Datsun 240Z
    www.mountainmotorsports.net