Thread: A few more questions..........

Default A few more questions..........

Sorry if I am asking for too much, but I have zero experience with all of the racing. What kind of brake pads are best for the E30's? Best place/type to buy wheel lug and stud kits? Anyone down south need a pit crew helper? I have much to learn....maybe too much! :-{

Thanks, Mark

We can use help, not sure what weekends other than RA Labor Day weekend. We are adding on to our schedule slowly based on rentals and other obligations. We aren't very secretive on setup, but we usually keep car design to ourselves. Email me mid May if you want to help out for a race.

------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    James Clay
    http://www.bimmerworld.com
    Engineered BMW Performance
    BMWCCA/SCCA Racecar Rental
    Genuine OEM and Used BMW Parts
    (540) 639-9648
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Mark,

I'm in the same boat you are -- first race car in the works. Anyway, I've used Carbotech Panther+ pads on my stock Honda S2000 with excellent results (track days & driver schools -- not recommended for street). Good bite, wide operating range, good life, and easy cleanup. For my ITB bimmer, I want to try Panther XP's up front and Axxis or Pagid shoes out back. Give Andie Lin @ Carbotech a shout -- he really knows his stuff. www.carbotecheng.com

Good Luck,
    RB