Jake, I need to ask you a question about your desire to have the 1st gen RX-7 reclassed in ITB. What is your gain in asking for the reclass of the 1st gen ? If you have a 1st gen will reclassing the car make you personaly a winner ?

We have a serious guy here in the CenDiv who races SCCA & MC races & he with his 1st gen is 1 to 1.5 second off the fastest CRX qualifying time & he gives them fits & then some.

I ran my first race this year today with my partial converted 1st gen RX-7 ITA & whipped one of the ITAC members (who racers a ITA honda) who then protested me for rules GCR 4.5, 9.1.1.A, B, & C. The check written ITAC protesting whiner had his protest against me rejected. The same ITAC member got whipped by a real fast ITC Datsun racer so he protested him. The best part of the whole deal is that this protesting fool has had his car reclassed to ITB for 2005. The ITC guy will continue trashing him. I with my Spec-7 have had many good races with the ITC guy & we never touched each other. & if the protester continues I will intentially sandbag & start behind the protester next year with my fully prepared ITA RX-7.

The protesters new nick name should
be _ _ _ "Racing Room" _ _ _ _ _. He likes nicknames.

Hvae Fun
David