Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hawk Blues on the rear of the ITA 7

I think this is all pretty funny. I mentioned at the top that I was just going to put them on and go with it and yep, the brake pads got put on the car just this weekend. But lets keep the bidding going! If it gets high enough, I'll buy a new pair and just sell them to you guys! I'll up the bid to $52.50!

And Mike, you can take delivery of these brake pads at Blawkhawk when I out brake you going into turn 1!! Yee haw!

(never met you in person I think Mike, hope you don't mind a little fun racin' trash talk. It's one of my better racing skills, you can ask Planet6racing.)

Ben.

Hotshoe,
    I can't believe you would treat me this way. I have a heart attack and my wife left me for an ITS driver (at least he wasn't a SM driver), the kids forgot Father's day. and then you do this to me?

Guess we need to meet at a track soon and have a beer and tell more lies.

Ben, we all trash talk (just ask ITS66), he's the worst of all of us. Plus he can't drive. But then again he works for Budwieser so we tolerate him.

Mike

Let's see now Ben. So far just from this site post there are 3 ITA/7 cars. Hey, but don't worry about my car cause it's just in it's infancy stage. If Mike Picko shows ya'll have all ya can handle my friend & that ain't trash talk. Steve Hays didn't show last year & he is also a hand full. Shall I go on ???????????? Remember the dark green HORNET 4 door that paddocs with ya.

Have Fun
    David

ps: There's less parts on the garage floor today. That's trashing my man....

Mike, is that Budwieser stuff you talk of the same as lizard deposit ?

My therapist says I shouldn't let things like this bother me anymore.

ITS66

Your wife paid me to say things that bother you since she just took out a larger life insurance policy on you. Plus, she and I have been having secret meetings while you're on the track. I sure like being in a different race group than you now.

M

UPDATE: Brakes were awesome! I may have been down on power at some points around the track, but under the brakes I made up 3-4 positions each race. Of course fuel problems would later let those positions back around me, but I got them at some point! Managed a 4th with a car that would run out of gas going into the kink at RA. Made for much fun.

For those cars that were around the yellow and blue RX7 at Road America this weekend, really nice racing with you.

Ben
    LOL #33 ITA RX7