Thread: in need of a good IT7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default in need of a good IT7

Guys, I need your help. My student in the last driver's school wants to buy a good solid IT7 to race. We had one lined up in Florida and the guy who owned it backed out. If anybody knows of a good IT7 for sale please contact me.

Thanks

Mike Cox

[email protected]

813-927-9011 cell
    863-644-7683 home

Hey Mike,
    I know of a green and white one I could sell REAL cheap. Heck, I'd even grind the numbers of the cage and throw in a fresh paint job...
    Missed you at Daytona.

Jim

Mike, I haven't completed my IT-7 project car yet, but it is close. I have the roll cage welded in and the front and rear suspension mounted. You know all the stuff I had in my suspension. The body needs a little fiberglass around the rear window and then the paint. She can have her pick of my Andy Gustus motor, or the Carl Sloan motor. Both are very strong. I paid Carl $4000 for the motor alone. I'll make a very attractive package deal with plenty of spare parts including transmission. I have a ton of first gen parts. If you and she are interested, give me a call and we'll work out a really good deal depending on how far I take it or she completes the assembly. Pick the motor and the paint color.

http://www.scr-scca.com/modules/classifieds/

------------------
    Doug "Lefty" Franklin
    NutDriver Racing