Marty & Chris, the info Dave Damouth posted below is the radiator I was talking about. It was the radiator of Mike Piecko (actually in Toms car but Mike owns it now) who I hang with at Blackhawk Farms. Confirmed the Mike radiator with Dave at Gingerman & Dave is very good with the radiator info. Guys talk to Dave, I like Daves $300 price better than the recent quote of $570. But then when stuff works it gains value. I'll take the $570 over a giveup in a race or a spent motor any day.

****I have a drawing for an aluminum radiator that will fit in the stock 84-85 location. Probably would work with factory hoses, although I'm using generic flex hose so I'm not positive. Has provisions for a heater core/ water to oil intercooler return line, sensors, drain, ect. Requires you to cut the notch for the factory tabs and drill 4 holes for the stock mount, but the fit is great.
www.alumrad.com is the place that makes the radiators for Howe. Cost around $300 to have this one built. If it was Mike Piecko at Blackhawk, this may be the original design I gave him and he had Howe include the oil cooler also.
I run 195 on the hottest days (12a).****

Have Fun
Dvaid