I searched and found some good info so I figured why belabor it by starting a new thread.

Bryan at AlumRad sounded cool but pricey (about as much as a Ron Davis) so I'm doing some research b4 spending my hard earned money. Called a few other places today. If anyone has any other source to share, please do.
FYI - This is for an FD used as a street/HPDE car btw. Doing a custom rad/intercooler combo. Oil coolers are independent so I'm not concerned about that. Hopefully, my skills will be up to par in 1-2 years and I'll be joining you in IT.

Thanks for the input
[/b]

For an FD, unless you want to get real trick, it's hard to beat the Koyo N-Flow. It's a three pass, twin core rad. It's the only drop in multi pass radiator for the FD that I know of. IMO you won't find anything "custom" that will top it in a twin core. You'd need to start stepping up into a 3-row to gain anything.

Another thing to keep in mind with the FD is intercooling. The downfall of those cars is cooling in general. If you are serious look for the best intercooler you can afford, vent the hood, and look to do a good oil cooler upgrade. Even the twin R1 coolers could stand to be better.

I'm about to begin a 20B FD project for myself and I have nightmares about how I'm going to do the cooling system!