Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IT7

Rich M- I just emailed a spreadsheet with all the RX7 folks I could find in the last few years results to Rich G. Left some of the Waterford folks for you to fill in. You want a copy to see what contact info you can add? If so, only email I have for you is the Novi one. That ok?

Send it my way at that address.

Just remembered the award name --HARD CHARGER----was the name of the SEDiv "extra" award that we offered the best "drive" of the IT-7 race who finished behind the podium guys, this was a VERY popular award----it gave the (us) mid-pack guys something to carry home for the mantel/braggin material for a previously unrecognized run from 15th to 4th.--I would recomment to Racinrich that this type of award be included, it generated a lot of interest/satisfaction/happy campers from the drivers

Excellent recommendation.

I am just starting, hopefully. 1st School 4/20 @ Nelson. Dave, I think I have seen you run, and I won't be a contender (1:24's @ Nelson) but it sounds like a hoot, keep me informed. Work email [email protected]

BTW I am actually in the NE division (MVR)

Hello,
    I'm Norm Chute from SCR
    I currently have a car prepared to MARRS
    SRX7 but would gladly see an IT7 class.

Hoping to see some 7's show up at Nelson Ledges, May 4,5 for SCR Double

Originally posted by Dave Damouth:
    >>>On the serious side, how many ITA RX-7's are race ready in the CenDiv district 4 & how many in district 5.

Everybody pipe up. How many ITA RX-7's are planning on running this year, and where are they all from?

Dave Damouth, NWOR district TBD. No more blowed up engines in 2002!

[/B]

Norm,
    I believe I have met you at Nelson, my Dad and I have both run 7's there. I thought I saw that you were selling the Spec7, no need now? Don't want to be intrusive.

[email protected]

BIG IT-7 turnout planned for the Mother's day race at VIR. Should I take a pole on how many of the guys would be interested in coming North to Mid-Ohio?

I for one would be glad to come up and run that track. I can think of 2-3 other's that I could drag along.

Keep us posted!

Frank
    #67 IT-7 SEDiv
    www.balz.myip.org

"I live my life one apex (seal) at a time!"