Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: carb bypass line

MY friends! Haha, you're killing me. You spec guys are the one's with a sense of community. All 4 of you.... Oops. Did it again.

Dave, below is a message posted two months ago & all 4 from the RX-7 IT community responded on the site. I even signed up to change my SRX7 decals to ITA to help fill up the race group. On the serious side, how many ITA RX-7's are race ready in the CenDiv district 4 & how many in district 5.

:The Detroit Region SCCA and the Waterford Hills Road Racing Club are currently investigating a combined race weekend this upcoming season. Since the Waterford Hills club runs an ITA rotary class for 1st gen RX7's, RX2's and RX3's (called ITR), this weekend could feature an "IT7/R" race.
    Of all the CENDIV ITA RX7 racers out there, how many would be interested in competing in an IT7 race? Tell all you're RX7 buddies to log in to provide their input.:

The fun part of each race I attend is that there is usually someone to race with. Even if it's someone from a faster class that's having a slow day that driver gives it the 100% that he/she has.

Have Fun

David