Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the Mazdatrix ITA-spec engine legal?

Dave-
    I hear Andrew is building an ITA car. Maybe you could convince him that his pro7 motor will never work and get him to spring for a new one.
    Nice video's on your website. Why do you keep bumping into those other guys?

no, he just bought a SP Lumina formerly a ASC car.
    I just think he thought he wasnt going to be able to hold me off in ITA next year.hehe

hey Dave Demouth my PRO7 is the on that took 2nd at Laguna Seca, Ahead of what people think are the fastest ITA cars around, LOL. But yes its true I bought a ASC car I just have to go faster.
    And as for DAVE LEMON he just gets lucky once in a while. we will see who is in the points lead after this weekend.
    WHAT DO YOU THINK DAVE????

Hey Speedy!
    After runoffs, we oughta start whining about why the powerlist dried up. Paul said you were buiding an ita car. Musta been the chemicals again....

Hey Andrew,
    Did you buy the "Black Beast" from Robert Davis? Welcome to the ASC Gang. I have the #44 ASC Monte Carlo, I think you met my team mate Tim at Buttonwillow a few weeks ago... (you know, friendly 300# guy with mustache). Hope you're planning on Buttonwillow in October with NASA, we'll have to meet in person.
    We'll be bringing only the Mazda RX7 SU car with a new injected peripheral port engine that Pablo Mobius built (#46 yellow PENNYWEB car).

Regards,
    David
    PENNYWEB/REALRIDE.COM RACING
    http://www.RealRide.com

Andrew your leaving Pro7?

Dave's going EP?

OK, I'm building a Pro7! Just gotta keep Bob Neal from getting any faster.

Kman

hurry up and fix that "NoRaceCarYet"