Thread: Stolen Integra Race Car!

Default Stolen Integra Race Car!

Everyone please keep your eyes out for a stolen 1997 Integra race car with the #38 and WCMA/CACC bagdes on it. It is White with Yellow accents and is fairly distiguishable (if still in one piece)It was parked outside a motel in Vancouver for the Molson Indy this week and somebody stole the Truck (Newer Ford I believe) and enclosed trailer which had car and all gear inside, If anyone hears anything please contact either Vancouver or Calgary police or shoot me an email,

Thanks everyone,

------------------
    Gordon Galloway
    Honda CRXsi
    IT2 #32

[This message has been edited by Gord Galloway (edited July 22, 2004).]

He should be drawn and quartered I say!!! Tared and feathered!!!Horse thiefs in the old days were hanged for this!!

Truck has been recovered , however car and trailer are still missing. I have heard unconfirmed reports that the trailer was seen yesterday in the Kamloops area. It is a white 26-28ft enclosed trailer with Alberta Plates and it has a kinda funny looking roof rack/ spectator stand thingy. If anyone wants pics of the car I do have them.

same thing happened to us 2 years ago. they eventually found the race car but the trailer was never recovered.

Any updates?

That both pisses me off and makes me sick (I'm talking about the theft). Good luck.