Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 96+ Civic EX to ITA

First request... Early 2002? The last request to be denied was sent in mid 2003. The next one (the one that got approved) was sent right after the 'denied' note in FasTrack in 2003.

(I don't have all the info in front of me right now. I can dig up the actual dates if need be, but I'm out of this now. Hopefully in 2005 I'll be running ITA!)

------------------
    Matt Downing
    www.downingracing.com

OK, I went and looked... the first one requesting that the '96 be moved to ITA was denied by the ITAC in February 2003, the reasoning being that this was put on hold essentially to be reexamined after a CA or PCA decision was made...

I think that when the '94-'95 cars were moved by the CRB, it was suggested that, since they decided those belonged in ITA, the '96 should go with them...

That's just the off-the-top-of-my-head story... I could get the exact details if I looked hard enough... NO matter really... I think the cars are where they belong and a few people are happy about that...

Wish the path of logic made more sense, but again, the end result seems to be alright for now...

Good Luck,

------------------
    Darin E. Jordan
    SCCA #273080, OR/NW Regions
    Auburn, WA
    ITS '97 240SX

Hey Darin,

What do we need to do to get the 94-97 Integra non GSR moved to ITA, same engine as pre 94 with more weight but still stuck in ITS ????

Originally posted by Banzai240:
    I disagree...
    My observation is based on recent past experiences of people actually trying to do this: Darin's may be based on more current inside information - I hope.

K

Originally posted by Knestis:
    ... I hope.

K
    ME TOO!!

------------------
    Darin E. Jordan
    SCCA #273080, OR/NW Regions
    Auburn, WA
    ITS '97 240SX