Thread: prelude suspension

Default prelude suspension

now its in the right section...I have been looking everywhere for suspension for my prelude which falls in 83-87 parts category and the only shock/strut I can find is the KYB Gr2 any suggestions on the best way to get a good suspension for this carit doesnt seem to be interchangeable with any other honda or acura

If you call Koni direct they will custom build shocks for you. You can also try Tom at OPM. I have a set of Carrars that I used to run on my Accord that I would let go, but you would probably have to modify the mounting brackets to fit your application.

how much you want for them and do you know off hand how much difference there actually is in the accord and prelude suspension...
    i may have to make a trip to the bone yard today and do some digging around a few of them

I would have to dig the parts out of my wharehouse to give you the exact dimensions. I know that the front upper mount is a three bolt pattern and the rear is two. Email me at [email protected] and will talk about price.