Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Red Line product to use for transaxel?

The only oil that I put in my tranny is BG Syncroshift. I have it in the car for 4 weekend allready and it works perfect. No more grinding or missed shifts when i used mobil 1 in the tranny. Stick with honda MTL or get yourself some BG Syncroshift.

ITA Integra LS
    Edo

Originally posted by Tyson:
    btw, another question since this thread popped back up again. do you guys still recommend Honda MTF for trannies with clutch LSD like Kaaz, OPM, or Mugen? Actually I believe in the statements that Honda MTF works the best and have been using it always, even on my OPM lsd tranny. Seems to work fine, but my Mugen LSD which I've yet to install has saying it needs a specific weight (which i dont know off the top of my head). I'm wondering what other ppl think how it will really affect the use of the LSD.

Dave, is the shock proof kind of green/gray color ???? when I drained my Delsol Gearbox the oil came out of it was sort of green/gray color.

Louis

When I went to the honda dealership, I compared the trany oil versus their regular oil. I spoke with a few people at the shop; they said that the oil and "trany" oil are the same exact thing. This got me curious. I contacted another honda dealership who told me the same thing. I do think that it is strange having two different packages if there truely are no differences, but then again that's the power of marketing.