Having tried the Zdyne on a Dyno for about 15-20 pulls, I can tell you that it really is made for a Forced Induction application instead of our NA applications. The Zdyne allows you to create maps for positive intake pressures under forced induction on a stock Honda ECU. But, to tune for a NA performance application, it requires you to work in bands of 500-800 rpm. This is too large of a band in my experience with it to be able to fine tune. The Honda ECU takes the settings above and below the RPM you are at and interpolates the proper fuel and timing, at that large of a band, it was hard to fine tune. At $1000 for the ECU and all the dyno time to tune, it really isn't worth it for the small amount of HP you might be able to eek out, IMHO. Also, HP drops as you get to the rev limit, raising the rev limit doesn't get you anything, at least not for us. Now, keep in mind, I am knowledgeable on ECU programming, but far from the expert. Your results may differ, but I think seat time would be more valuable.

------------------
Brent Breon
Cendiv ITA #26
www.360racing.com