Richy's cage IS nice... can't say I care for the color but nice, clean car. Good job, Richy.

My cage is pretty much the same from the main hoop back, although I left out the "strut bar", for, beleive it or not, cargo capacity. That's another thread

Richy's pictures give you a great example to work from, especially the main hoop mounting points,but there are few things to consider.

I do beleive the mounting pads for the bars can be bigger, an can be better tied in to the structure of the car.

The Roof bar can be placed as a diagonal, from the passenger side at the rear to the drivers side at the front.

The door bars are exactly what you need. I would have done the same, if I didn't need to keep the roll up window and passenger access.

The forward bars could go through the dash. This is a very time consuming process, though, and likely would have added %25 percent to the cost of richy's cage. Same goes for bigger mounting pads, etc. All this work is expremely time intensive. I did mine myself, so money was not a issue, my time is free.

Jon