Jason B-
I talked to my buddy with the dyno sheets. He said his dyno sheets are not for the Landspeed header. They are with the OPM header and the DC 4-2-1 and the DC 4-1.
He said that he found he lost 5 hp when he used the 4-1 with a long intake system (ex. iceman). He found that the short intake made better power with the DC 4-2-1 unit. So depending on if you have the factory air box (consider this a short intake system), or the iceman as a short set up, you need the 4-2-1 DC, or the OPM header with a short intake. The AEM cold air doesn't work as well with the OPM or the DC 4-1 header.
So depending on your header, this should help you decide on an intake/header set up.
The primary tubes have to be at least 1 5/8's or larger to work with the D16A6 config...He is going to fax me the dyno sheets today or tommorrow he said.
If you give me your email addy, I will scan them in and email them to you.
He hasn't been to the dyno with the Landspeed header yet, but I know when we went from the old 4-2-1 DC unit to the landspeed (using the short iceman set up) we picked up more hp. than with any of the other header/intake configurations.
I hope this helps you...

[This message has been edited by HiRcc#21 (edited February 11, 2003).]