yup, "P" is right. It's a street setup and the tokico's are dead on for the street but not good enough for the track. I ran Ground Control collars w/ Eibach Sportline springs. I went through 4 different sping rates before i found one i liked (350lbs front 300lbs rear) and they came out w/ a full kit for me to sell which included the collars and springs. It was perfect for the street. I had absolutley no problem beating badass cars through twisties. My problem came on the straights where they'd blow by me but then i'd catch up to them and pass them in a corner. I highly suggest stiffer springs, not sure about the rates but i know some of the guys are running stiffer springs in the rear, or damn close, rather then up front to combat against the inherent understeer of a fwd car. W/ my setup though, i had no probs w/ this as the rear stepped out just enough to work right but not enough to spin you out or make you lose control. The car was used in several local auto-x's and placed in the top 5 everytime i ran. That was in my first season. My second season started real good but then the car started dying on me so i babied it around untill i sold it to JDMET2 on hp.com
anyways, e-mail me if you have any q's.
[email protected]
matt