I just found this site and it seems like some of you need a lil help in finding parts. I just sold my '87 prelude due to the lovely knock but i had quite a bit done to it while i had it.
As you can tell there's not many parts but the ones that are out are hard to find.
Headers-2 choices. DC Sports or Pacesetter. Now before you go knocking on Pacesetter, i paid 150 for my header as well as seen dyno sheets that were dead even w/ DC Sports. Now 150 sounds better then 3 something right? As far as rust, i don't know, i had mine wrapped. You will, well i did, have to plug up the EGR tubes on the side of the header. Pacesetter also makes an exhaust system for the '87 si which can be modded just a lil bit to make fit, mainly replacing the spring bolts w/ a flex pipe.
Suspension-Ground Control. I did R&D For them on this setup and let me tell you, it works really really well. If you don't believe me, just ask around on Honda-prelude.com and around Fredericksburg, Va. Talk to member "Jamie" (on hp.com) Oh yeah, watch for member JDMET2. He talks a lot of crap but doesn't know 1/2 of what he says.
I ran Tokico Shocks, the blues. I think Koni and KYB make some as well but I like Tokicos. I was in the process of having a contact at Sayner Performance make me some fully adjustable sway bars. that stopped once the 'lude was sold. Addco does have a rear bar though and it's pretty beefy.
Rim and Tire combo's- I Found the best one to be a 15 x 6.7 or 7" rim w/ a 205-50-15. I know you can't run 15 in IT so you'll have to set the car how you like. I know somebody on Honda-prelude.com was in the process of having poly. bushings made.
If you have the 1.8 carb. model 'lude. Upgrade to the SI brakes. This is a direct swap and will make one hell of a a difference. I ran Axxis Metal master pads and Powerstop rotors both solids (For auto cross) and cross drilled for the street. A company called KVR makes rear drilled rotors if your interested. Technafit and i think Goodridge make stainless steel brake lines.
I have some more but we'll see who reply's to this.
Definetley check out WWW.HONDA-PRELUDE.COM