In replying to my original question, specifically to the Konig "Old School" rims. I called Konig's number, on the website under contact information. The offset on the rims are 18mm. I talked to 2 different people and had to ask at least 2 times for the offset measurement. The first guy didn't inspire confidence since he put me on hold to ask someone else if they were OK for racing. Rather then play 3rd party info, I asked for someone else who could help. The second guy, Jim, only said that they were for the "old" nissans, and toyotas that are rear wheel drive. Only after I asked again did he cough up the info. Egad! Yucky customer service! Were they planning on making rims for front wheel drive cars? The only thing Jim could say is that the 17"ers are what most of the racers go with. What? Man talk about lack of understanding. I just gave up talking. Sorry I could get any more info, but I think the summary of the conversation(s) speak for themselves.

I guess I'll have to just wait for what I really want, Panasports.

Thanks for the information on the Borbet wheels. I had been looking at them too, but wanted something a little wider, if possible.

Thanks,
Dave