LOL! The most dedicated racecar driving forum I know of, with less 'bling' than any other forum I post on, and all you can talk about is stickers...

Of course I'm kidding, since I will actually need at least the minimum requirements for competition (SCCA, NASA, class, car number, etc.). To be honest, this was a good reminder because it's completely necessary and I forgot about it.

danielbeeson,

Can you provide some online pics of cars you have done? I would also be interested to hear about the various options you provide and what price range we're talking about. Feel free to post the information here or e-mail me directly at [email protected] of you prefer. I would really appreciate some info. Thanks!

With that out of the way, can anyone else think of common failures in this car that should be replaced/upgraded before they are broken? It has been suggested to me to replace the MC with a new OEM unit. I have also been considering a new thermostat since my cooling system is already in pieces and they're super cheap. Finally, what does everyone think about SS brake lines vs. 160K miles on the OEM lines. I'll have the calipers off to rebuild them, so the labor is nil. Thanks for any input!