As many of you know, I started with a street stock 88 CRX Si over a month ago, and I was asking for feedback on the minimum things I should look into doing in order to put a safe, reliable car out on track (speed comes later). After receiving many suggestions (some good, some bizarre), I have fallen well behind my arbitrary schedule due to school and I am once again asking for input to make sure there isn't anything I'm forgetting. Exams are over in two weeks (for those of you keeping track, yes, it was moved back three weeks ) and I want to have all the parts here waiting for me when I have time to work on the car.
So far, the car has (already installed, ready to be installed, or I'm already planning to order):

-Interior stripped to IT rules
-FIA Sparco seat
-6pt Sparco harness
-OMP steering wheel
-GC coilovers/Eibach springs/Koni Yellows
-OEM Si wheels/Kumhos, Panasports/Kumhos
-Kirk 6pt cage (built to IT specs), padded
-fire bottle
-OPM hardened hubs/extended wheel studs
-OPM radius rod bearings
-Mugen trailing arm bushings
-ES shifter bushings
-OMP pedals
-remote oil filter/remote oil cooler/accusump
-Carbotech XP front pads, backup Performance Friciton front pads, new OEM rear shoes.
-oil temp, oil pressure, water temp gauges
-ATE super blue
-3" brake ducting to front rotors
-cut OEM exhaust after resonator with 45 degree downpipe, gutted cat, "simplified" OEM air box.
-Brand new -> Brembro blank rotors, radiator, upper/lower rad hoses, rad cap, water pump, timing belt, misc. gaskets, wheel bearings, plugs, plug wires, distributor cap and rotor, cam seals, CV boots.
-Things I already know I need -> window net, kill switch, rear view mirror, metal sunroof cover and ps door panel

-This I think I might pick up even though it's not broken yet, and I want input from you guys -> New OEM thermostat, SS brake lines

I have also done: valve adjustment, water/water wetter flush, oil change, trans oil change.

Some things I have on my parts list are the result of necessary replacements to broken or worn parts that came with the car. Other parts were replaced/upgraded simply because everything else in that "area" was being replaced so I might as well do it.

For the sake of argument, you can also assume that everything else is in working order if I didn't mention it, but don't assume I've replaced/refreshed it if I didn't specifically mention it.

I think/hope I mentioned everything. If not, I'll post it as it comes up. For now, I want some input from you guys about stuff that should be on this list. I'm not concerned with performance parts right now (intake, header, engine work, ECU upgrade, etc.), just a safe "reliable" car that finishes races. Speed will come later. Thanks!!