Somebody mentioned in a previous post not to put the poly bushings in the front lower control arm as they bind up. I got off the phone with OPM, didnt ask if it was Tom or the other guy, and he was saying not to install the ES poly bushings either. Is the first advice the same source as the second? Can anyone comment further on this?

Also, for the rear trailing arm bushing, I havent checked yet in much detail, but I'm pretty sure mine are shot or in bad shape. How was the install for the Prothane bushing? Im leaning towards the Mugen hard rubber, because I think I remember Caroll Smith commenting on the fact that rubber bushings allow flexing around the center shaft which act as a small bit of spring action, while poly bushings simply rotate around the center, which may not be ideal. Maybe this is the same reason why OPM doesnt recommend the ES poly bushings in general. Anyone care to comment? For anyone who has installed the Prothanes, how difficult is it? OPM said the Prothane doesnt come with the dogbone which makes installation a pain, but the pictures seem to show it as a complete unit.

I finally cleared out my garage and am ready to put the CRX on stands for a while to rebuild my whole brake system and suspension, and hoping while its up, replace the needed suspension bushings as well.