Okay, as some of you know I have been collecting information about project racecars, and I decided a little while ago on a 88-91 CRX Si for ITA and PS2. Well, after a month or so of looking, researching, test driving, etc., I finally found what I think is the perfect base for the project. It is a 1988 CRX Si with just under 160K on the original motor. The car is completely stock inside and out (as far as I can tell), and I picked it up for $1,825. Here's a couple of pics. Sorry about the large size:

The Good:

-100% stock
-No chassis damage, never bent, completely straight
-No rust, anywhere, that I have been able to find
-Doesn't leak
-Runs strong

The Bad:
-AC doesn't work (taking that out)
-Interior has seen better days (taking that out)
-Needs CV boot right away
-Needs plugs, wires, ignition coil soon

After I cleaned it up (the pictures are dirty, it was dark by the time I finished cleaning) I was actually amazed at how good it looks. Things that looked like huge scratches ended up being tar, and there are much fewer dents/dings than I thought. It's almost TOO clean, but oh well =) I started taking out the large interior pieces from the hatch and I have found no surprises (and now I have an OEM jack from an accord, integra, civic, AND crx. My collection is almost complete!). Tomorrow I'll take out the rest of the big interior parts, but I'll leave both seats and the dash for now. After that, I'm just looking at getting the engine running in top shape, which means new fluids, filters, etc. I can't wait!!! Wish me luck.