Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone Building 92-95 Civic DX For ITA?

K!

bummer - I am looking at a "C" CRX...

I was hoping for some easy sponsorship with the Civic - I live in the heart of slammed-Civic Country - South Orange County, CA..

K (the lesser)

Originally posted by davew:
    FYI: Roger Foo's yellow Pro Spec 94 civic dx hatch is for sale. I think he is only asking $6k or less for the full rolling chassis w/ cage, seat, suspension, wheels/tires, halon, etc etc...with the right motor it could be very competive, and I can't think of any mods done to it that would keep it from being legal in IT...nothing beyond very minor things atleast. his email is:

[email protected]

if anybody is interetested in it...
    I thought he had a B16 in it....

If by that you mean a Type R motor, you're right. But the post indicates the car is being sold without the motor.

he was running a B16A in it last season from a 99 civic si. scca/svwc pro rules don't allow the B18C since it never came in a civic anywhere...

but yeah, he is selling it without the motor as a rolling chassis...also w/o the alcon big brakes up front.

dave w

2300lbs? You've gotta be kidding? How on earth does the hatchback weigh MORE than the coupe?

The coupe has a heavier engine, a sunroof, a trunk, larger wheels, larger brakes, and potentialy heavier interior (not sure how that would weigh once both are gutted to IT spec)!

No competition adjustments my ass!
    Thanks god I race a Spec RX-7 where my car weighs the same as all the others.