Hi, you may have seen some of my questions on another board, but I'm more confused than ever. I live in Montreal and have just bought a Civic from the old Honda Michelin series they used to run here. It's a 1988 DX hatchback, 6 point chromoly cage, braided steel brake lines, blueprinted 92 hp SOHC 1,5. It's otherwise stock. The thing is, I have an Si tranny. I would like to run the car in IT if possible (on top of the local series here). Before I order a GCR, I want to know if my tranny is legal. Someone said on another board that it isn't because the Si is in another class and that I should run the 4-speed. However, I also understand that you can change the final drive of your transmission in IT. Now my DX came with a 5-speed and, according to my research, all the gears are the same in the DX and Si tranny and only the final drive is different. I'm not sure about the housing. In Canada, there was a 70 hp 4-speed CX, a 92 hp 5-speed DX (what I have) and a 105-108 hp 5-speed Si. I don't know if US models were different, but it would seem to me that I could run the Si tranny on my DX and still be within the rules. Can anybody confirm or disprove my theory? I really like this transmission and would like to be able to have an IT legal car on my small budget. Thanks.