Don't remove the driveshaft from the hub- getting that nut off can be a bear of a job the first time, and there's enough play once you get the spindle loose that you can pull the shaft out by swinging the two parts, still connected, out of the way. And be careful with the picklefork (or, as careful as you can be with a hammer)! On anything else, I just plan on replacing the boots, but they're hard to find separately from the balljoint for this car. And some of those parts are made right into the control arm etc and you have to buy them as an assembly ($100+), so it's worth being careful. And give that driveshaft a good shove in before you go through all this- the post above is right- it doesn't take much to push them out (or in).

And what's the deal with the Redline? Is is really better? Do you have to be careful about draining the whole trans to swap over? I'm not a huge fan of Redline engine oil (I know, I know, everybody uses it, and it claims to reduce friction and improve durability and cure cancer in small children and create world peace, but I've seen some data that says it ain't that great, and we're happy with Syntec) but does somebody out there have a great testimonial for Redline trans fluid? I don't really like changing transmissions, so anything that helps me avoid that is good.....