Thread: 90-93 Acura integra non-vtec IT specs

Default 90-93 Acura integra non-vtec IT specs

I would appreciate any and all help. I am planning on building a 90-93 integra to race in IT. I would like to know what is (are) the best class(es), to set the car up for in IT. If you can please email me or reply with the specs of the car for it's class. Any info as far as Roll cage setup, suspension, motor spec, weight specs, tire/rim, fuel cell, cooling system, just whatever i am allowed to do , and whatever i am not allowed to do. Sorry for the mess, any help is appreciated. I want to get the car ready after the 24hr at moroso.

------------------
    yeah man

As clever as (the other) contributors to this site might be, you would be well-advised to get and read a copy of the SCCA GCR (competition rules) before you start your project. It is WAY too easy to take others' advice, potentially getting yourself into a legaity bind. Go to http://www.scca.org/news/index.html#comp_regs to find out how to order a copy. Unfortunately, this document is not available on line...

Best of luck with the project!

Kirk Knestis
    Charlottesville, VA

As clever as (the other) contributors to this site might be, you would be well-advised to get and read a copy of the SCCA GCR (competition rules) before you start your project. It is WAY too easy to take others' advice, potentially getting yourself into a legality bind. Go to http://www.scca.org/news/index.html#comp_regs to find out how to order a copy. Unfortunately, this document is not available on line...

Best of luck with the project!

Kirk Knestis
    Charlottesville, VA

Dooh!

Dooh

------------------
    Daryl Brightwell
    ITA RX7#90
    San Francisco region
    Cal Club