Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rabbit GTi racing...?

I know what you'r talking about on the MR2, and thats really interesting. I wouldnt think that the couple of pounds and weird shapes would make it a whole second slower, but hey, I'm a newB

I haven't posted in a while so here is an update. The closer I get to actually buying a car the tighter money seems to get. I can afford the car and the insurance, but I don't think it would be smart to invest money into a "race" car at this stage of my life. Especially with the prices of college tutition. So I'm on the lookout for a small pick up. I'll still join the SCCA and will volunteer and crew. Instead of buying a race car though, go karts are looking really good at this point. Now I can't decide between dirtbikes or go karts. Erggh. So my plan at this point is to go to college, get either a mech. or aero engineer, and get a job with a good paying company in the aerospace industry (something like Lockheed Martin or Boeing). That way I'll be making the $$$ to race. Though who knows were my "plan" of mine will be in a year or two.

[This message has been edited by Monkeywrench (edited August 27, 2004).]

Sounds like a plan!!! Good luck.

------------------
    MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
    SCCA 279608