Thread: source of new/used vw body parts

Default source of new/used vw body parts

Where is a good/reliable place to get vw body parts? I have a 76 Scirocco with a crumpled up drivers side front fender. Please help I am having no luck.

New Scirocco parts are ver hard to come by, I'm not sure ifanyone makes them anymore. However, I do have a set of '79 Scirocco fenders, though they may not be the same ones you have now. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

[This message has been edited by SamITC85 (edited September 25, 2003).]

Pete,

The '76 has the early style fenders w/ no 'cutouts' for the marker lights. Not a very common item, and new OEM ones haven't been available for years. Best VW site on the net is www.vwvortex.com try the Scirocco classifieds there. Be forewarned though, if you can source them, you will pay dearly for a clean, rust-free pair.

------------------
    MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
    SCCA 279608

http://www.1autobodyparts.com/

I got rabbit fenders from these guys, $30-35 bucks each, new. Shipping is an extra cost

Check out our sponsor...

Force 5 Automotive

Ask for Chris- He is the owner... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell him we sent you, make him aware that his sponsorship is working so he will continue to support us

Force 5 Automotive is a VW/Audi recycler and has a lot of inventory, he can also find just about anything you are looking for whether here in the states or overseas (he is a Rally guy, and has a lot of contact worldwide).

They have a website but that doesn't come close to listing the stuff he has available...

www.force5auto.com

PS: anyone looking to run a corrado last count was 5 in his lot...

Hope this helps

Raymond Blethen
    RST Performance Racing

Hey Ray,

Lost emails for you guys. There's an 84(?) Coupe with an 87(?) engine that needs a home. Sitting in CT for about 8 months. I think it's solid. Needs front sheetmetal. Don't know full story, but can check or put you in touch.

Eric
    [email protected]